Monday, August 25, 2008

Nudge... Nudge...

(Oh, look - It's an update from your *favorite* slacker/blogger!)

I thought I would take this opportunity to brag a bit. *New Flash* If you haven't figured it out yet, We are BIG fans of some good tune-age at my house! Even our dogs - they LOVE it too! *End News Flash* I know... I know... we share juicy knowledge on the ol' blog! Anyway... back to bragging. Mark sent me a "nudge- nudge" email the other day asking me if we planned to be around October 11. He attached the Nokia Theater fall schedule. I took a little look... and to my surprise I saw "RYAN ADAMS and THE CARDINALS - OCT. 11th!" Oh yeah! Seriously? Mark and I have always dreamed of seeing him. In all of the shows we have been to together - NO Ryan! I can't believe it. My love of Ryan Adams' music is one of the MANY reasons he fell in love with me! I had to get us tickets - and preferably not $200 tickets. On Friday night, I logged on and snagged us the goods. Two seats, lower level - for $35 a piece. Well, minus that "pain-in-the-you-know-what" $10 service charge, but let's forget about that! $35! We are SO excited. This is also a little lesson for your favorite slacker/blogger - Procrastination is bad news! It felt so good be ahead of the game for a change. Thanks to the little nudge.

Pause the tunes to the right (If you haven't already) and enjoy this little gem...

No comments: