Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dark Chocolate...

... Delish! I am feeling rather domestic these days. Mark and I have committed ourselves to cooking at home more often. I have discovered that I really enjoy cooking - I sure that I couldn't fool the most discriminating palate, but I do okay. I, also really love to bake. I have a couple of recipes for cakes and cupcakes - but I cheated this time! Recently, I picked up the Sprinkles cupcake mix at Williams Sonoma - this little mix will make you look like a chef! It even comes with the adorable dots to decorate the cupcakes. Snack time!

2 comments:

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Oooohh delish, I want some .......... *LOL*

Aida

Anonymous said...

ms. lambie,
it has been a long time since you posted! do you and mark still try to cook at home?? oh and btw..there are 2 places on you list of locations to purchase your products that are now closed!!! I am soooo bummed!! HELP!!

Love your blogs and your stuff!!

Krazykaren