Thursday, July 24, 2008

M.I.A... Again.

Layout features our "Sprinkles" line of papers.

I'm sure that you have found out by now that we had a very busy, exciting and successful CHA in Chicago. My awesome co-workers, Emily and Jen have kept you all updated with the Luxe goings-on. I thought that I would share a couple of the layouts that I designed to feature some of our new releases at the show - I know you are all tired of looking at my cupcakes post below... I hear you!!!

Layout features our "It's About Time" calendar line of papers.

(Yes... I might have cheated and used the same photo from a previous layout - but I like the idea of doing a "A Case of the Mondays" layout... and I didn't have a "Monday" photo. But, you get the idea... Right?!)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kandice said...

enough with the cupcakes! it's about time! :) like this page too. very fun... i think i might have a case of the mondays. on wednesday.