Friday, April 4, 2008

Challenged...

As a result of the Simply Luxe papers, I have been feeling pretty inspired lately. This is a layout I did last night (while watching a marathon of The Office.) It's part of the "Stash Challenge" that we have going on within the office. Check out more on the Luxe blog.

Mark took this photo of me while on our recent trip to New Orleans. He is rather proud of it. In fact, I think he has an eye for composition. I like how he captured the hustle and bustle of Cafe du Monde in the background yet maintained his focus. I also LOVE the green sign in the background!

There will be more layouts to come from this challenge. Keep your eyes peeled.

2 comments:

BethW said...

I check the product page every day waiting for the moment I can get my hands on some Simple Luxe. Truly a strike of creative genius.

sherry said...

Such a beautiful photo of you, Pam. Love the colors you used in this layout.