Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Let's try this again....

Much to my chagrin, I am giving into the peer pressure at the Luxe HQ and starting to blog again. I was terrible at keeping it up-to-date and like I said in my profile - I am not a gifted writer. We brainstormed an idea to have a "just look and listen" blog - one that I can post interesting artsy stuff and music that is inspiring me etc. So, to kick this blogging thing off I thought I would share a a few layouts that I did in the past few days. I was so excited to use our NEW Simply Luxe sub-brand of products. It just hit our warehouse this week! Enjoy...


If you have a chance to check out some new tunes, a band that caught my ear recently is The Fashion. My fiancé was a on a business trip in New England this week and heard them on an indie - college radio station. We can all credit Mark for that find!

2 comments:

Emily Adams said...

Pam...so happy to have you back in the blogging world! Love ya baby!!!

Lesley said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! Love the layouts. Can't wait to check out all the new Luxe stuff.