Sunday, April 20, 2008

We have a winner...


I apologize for the delay in the announcement, but without further ado - The winner of the rockin' Lime Simply Luxe Collection is...


Blogger CC said...

Lime is such a summer color. And I can't wait for a few trips to the beach.
And off topic, one of my favorite songs started playing when I came to your blog. And I see that you have a lot of great songs in your playlist.
Connie

April 12, 2008 8:38 PM


We love the number 12 in our house, and I decided that it would be fun to choose the twelfth comment. A big thank you to everyone for playing along! Connie, email me ( pam AT luxedesigns DOT com) with your address and I will send the goodies your way!

3 comments:

Emily Adams said...

Yay - congrats Connie....and Pam, wicked cool winner graphic :)

Erin Glee said...

Hey, if Connie does'nt want the lusious lime Giveaway, please send it my way!

And I do like to "look" and when I'm done I "listen" for a long time to your cool music selection while I do chores...fun!

Erin Glee said...

Pam--Did you hear from Connie yet? "Living the Luxe Life" said if she didn't contact you by midnight wed. that you would pick a new winner on Thurs. AM...ummm...TODAY!
I know, I know--get a LIFE!