Thursday, April 10, 2008

I got nothing....


... That's it. I got a whole-lotta-nothin' for you today. (Well, I do. But you know what I mean, I'm not feeling very bloggy inspired.) That means that you get this lovely photo of our handsome boy, Apollo for your viewing pleasure. My sister took this picture of him soon after we moved into our new home. Please ignore the tall grass, it was obviously before we hired someone to help us with our yard.

Also, listening to the Juno soundtrack today - really good tunes for creative time!

Enjoy...

2 comments:

Mark said...

Ahhhh yes, the guard dog. I think he was actually looking for the pizza delivery guy...that's his true best friend

Jennifer H. said...

Ohhh I LOOOOVE Danes. I'd had two Danes share my home and heart and they are such amazing dogs. Your Danes are gorgeous!