Saturday, May 31, 2008

Finally....


Seriously. I am the Queen of the Procrastinators. I am completely and totally aware of it - I have come to embrace that aspect of my personality. Well, almost. With that in mind, I have been telling myself and promising everyone in my family that I will start a little shop on
Etsy.com. I started the promises about a year ago - or more.

Finally... I did it! I sat down and just got it done! And I feel so much better about it.
I named my little shop Pamcakes. Mark gave me the nickname when we first started dating and I thought it would be a really cute name for the shop. Right now, I just have some greeting cards that I designed. The photo above is one of my little cards. I have hope of adding a few more goodies to the site very soon. So... stop on by my little Etsy shop when you have the time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is seriously the cutest card ever! Love it!

Anonymous said...

definitely a keeper! so cute! i love it!