Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Getting into my groove...

... and blogging. I think I may have even surprised myself. I have blogged three days in a row. I will be the first to admit that I am terrible about updating. I am making it one of my goals to blog more often. Even if it's as simple as just uploading a new project. So there it is... it's on the blog for all the world to see - not that I think the whole world reads this thing, but if they wanted to... they certainly could.

I thought I would share another layout created for Emily's Luxe challenge. It has been such a fun and inspiring few weeks at Luxe. I have completed more layouts that I have in a long time. I have so much to share with you all - so keep checking back.

Mark took this photo at the Polyphonic Spree concert a few months ago at the House of Blues. I think it goes so well with the diagonal stripe paper from the Polo Shirt line. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kandice said...

i guess i get to add you back on my "blogging friends" list since you're back in the groove. nice work, pamela lambie-fiber :) hehe. just for old times' sake